We’re Accepting Guest Posts
Hello, great news! We’re now accepting guest posts.
Techscoop is a technology blog that focuses on Tutorials, Reviews, Guides, Software, Privacy and much more.
We are always actively looking for writers to help contribute to the blog.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
Before you send us your pitch, please make sure you have considered the below:
- One thousand words or more long.
- Well formatted.
- No grammatical errors.
- Includes external links whenever necessary.
- Not published anywhere else.
- Plagiarism free (make sure it’s your content and not copied from others).
What type of articles do we accept?
- Tutorials or How-to articles
- Informational Articles
- News related articles
Topics we cover:
- Linux and Opensource
- SoC hardware reviews
- WordPress Themes
- Web Hosting
- Any Technology niche
If you have an article that you think is relevant. Send your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your Author Bio.
We will review your submission and notify you within 5 days.
You can have up to 2 dofollow backlinks in a single article.
Conditions for backlinks:
- Backlinks should be relevant to the readers.
- Backlinks should not point to any website that is not related to our niche.
Could you contribute to our existing article?
If you think that you can add more to any of our existing articles, then send your pitch at email@example.com along with the link of article you want to add to.